17 November 2009

Working it!

17 Nov 09--Cathy and I have been working at her parent's house, mostly painting, with a few electric box changes thrown in. We hope to paint the whole house before Thanksgiving...time will tell. Cathy's mother is feeding us every day, so I have to keep working so as not to bloat into oblivion.


We take Fluffy and Jabba over to their house every day so we don't have to go back and forth letting them out of the RV. They stay on the back porch, mostly sleeping in their beds, and they seem to be getting usd to it, so, so far so good. The weather has generally been between 75 and 80 the past few days, so I know they are comfortable.

We are having Thanksgiving dinner here at her parent's house, with one of her sisters and her niece joining us. Her uncle might be coming also, but he hasn't said for sure yet. I will definately get pictures so everyone can meet the family.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paula and Cathy, and Cathy's family too. I'm glad to see they are putting you to work!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it you all smile so much when you are working your butts off

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smile is just a ruse! haha

    Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I knew you were so willing to work, and for no more than a meal, I would have put you to work on my house!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, that is what I said to her on the phone. I don't even think I have 6 rooms to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to remember the old adage, "Ask and you shall receive"! And you also have to be able to cook really good meals...

    ReplyDelete