11 December 2009

Creepy!

11 Dec 09--After beautiful weather for our travel day, yesterday was cold and rainy, so we just went downtown to some of the tourist shops to look around. On the way, we happened upon this buzzard scene, and I thought that if I was the homeowner here, I would be thinking "What do they know that I don't?" I certainly wouldn't be in any hurry to come out of my house!



They were actually going after a dead possum...see the tug-of-war over what appears to be the ribs.


It is not supposed to rain today, but still only in the mid 60s, so we are going to chance it by going out to Universal Studios. Neither of us has ever been there, so we'll let you know later how it is.

3 comments:

  1. I would not want to live there, are the buzzards always around??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...the only time we saw that many was just that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe someone was dead in the house also, because they were on top of the house also.

    ReplyDelete