09 December 2009

Now We're Talkin'

9 Dec 09--So we found out that Disney World and Universal Studios were giving out free tickets to military and retired military folks, so here we are just outside Orlando...they tell me I am only about 15 minutes from Disney and a half hour from Universal Studios. We'll be here for 2 weeks. Arrived at the RV place late this afternoon...86 Degrees and a beautiful breeze...but I don't know what it is about alligators...check out this sign.


And then check out the water they felt they had to warn me not to go into!

Supposed to head to Universal Studios tomorrow, but I heard they are calling for rain, so time will tell.




2 comments:

  1. The alligators is the price u pay for the nice weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it must get pretty hot, and people will swim anywhere?

    ReplyDelete