24 May 2010

On to Colorado

24 1/2 May 2010-Left Santa Fe, headed to Mancos, Colorado, which is in the Southwest of Colorado. Again, another beautiful drive, I just hope you are not becoming bored by the pics...I love it!



As soon as we were out of New Mexico and into Colorado we hit the Southern Ute Indian Tribe lands...there are an amazing amount of reservations in this part of the country. We saw a sign that there were Indian dances Monday thru Saturday nites, so we will have to check that out.


Check out the snow at the top of this range. The people here at the RV Park said it snowed a little here this morning, and the high was only in the 50s. Supposely tomorrow is due to be warmer, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.


Click on this picture to enlarge it...I wouldn't mind at all living in this valley.

This is a picture from our RV park.


And this was from my front window when we first got here. Looks like something out of Little House on the Prairie, huh?



Within an hour of me taking the above picture, another RVer came in, and look what happened to my view.
I hope this guy moves...I really liked my 1st view! Anyway, we will be here a week, so more to come.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get to post on the last one, but please don't take the pictures away. They are
    beautiful. I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that other rv, it has to go. If there are space available then you need to talk to them. What the hell are they thinking. Selfish, very selfish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this guy has to go, but he is still here this morning, so he may be in my way for a while.

    I can't belive you didn't comment on the Bandelier post...did you see the videos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we got back from sightseeing today the guy moved, so I have my view back!

    ReplyDelete